miércoles, 12 de abril de 2017

A concert of...

A concert of...

Fall out boy, my favorite band. The band is formed by 4 guys: Patrick, Joe, Peter and Andy.
I always wanted to see their show and listened to their music live. But I never had this oportunity until the 2014 concert when they came to Chile, but even that year, I couldn´t get this oportunity. I can´t remember so well the exactly day of the concert, but I remember it was in May, in the cutural center "Chimkowe" in Peñalolén. The publicity was in every bus that I took and I knew I could not go to the concert, why? The place (Peñalolén) and the time wasn´t the most ideal for me jajaja. Nevertheless, a friend could go to see them...

He told me that it was amazing and he showed me so many pictures and videos of the concert!. Every moment looked awesome! They sang the songs of the last cd and some old songs. I love that they continue singing the old songs that I like a lot. It makes me remember how I met them: for accident in a program of MTV...


3 comentarios:

  1. A sad story :( Don't worry some day you are going to go to a Fall Out Boy concert, and it will be amazing <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes! I hope that you will see them one day <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Fall out boy too <3 I can understand your story, I hope they come back soon and you can go to see them <3

    ResponderEliminar