miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017

korea

A country I would like to visit...



Well, I would like to visit Korea and specifically the city ofSeúl. I don´t have a particular reason to go there, but I think it is because I like so many things about this place: the language, the appearance of the people, their culture... I know about this place only a few words of their vocabulary and a little about their culture, however I would like to learn a lot about this country and the wonderfull things that can offer.

   
   
I would love to visit the "Cheonggyecheon", that is a place for public recreation in the middle of Seúl. This place looks so beautiful because mixes the nature with the city, as if the nature burst in the city... Also, I would like to visit the hill "Suraksan" in the city Namyangju and the national park "Bukhansan" in Gyeonggi.

 

Hum, I wouldn´t like to live there indefinitely, but I would like live there some years to know the language well and their form of living and history.



1 comentario:

  1. i don't know any of the places you named, but i supposed are cool places, if you go there bring me a gift hahaha, just joking <3

    ResponderEliminar