miércoles, 21 de junio de 2017

Changes to My Study Programme

Changes to My Study Programme

When I saw the curriculum of the career, I liked it so much and that's why I wanted to enter in this university, but I never thought about wanting to change something or wondering why these subjects would be taught in specific. Even now, I wouldn´t know very well what I would like to change, probably I would like to incorporate something that withdrew from the career (gender), I would also like the career take a more feminist approach because, as psychologists, we must educate ourselves in relation a way of thinking more fair, trying to combat stereotypes to contribute to the creation of a more egalitarian society.

Therefore, instead of thinking about changing the career curriculum, faculty facilities or the use of technology, I find it more pertinent discuss the time that we spent studying to approve the career. I understand that the "university world" is “other thing”, the secondary school rhythm no longer exists, nor the same opportunities. But the change is sometimes a little abrupt: we are in a different environment, with more difficulty and more academic load and must learn to deal with it, which can be dangerous: the rhythm of life demands constancy and it can generate stress or impotence because sometimes we can´t comply with everything. Sometimes, the academic burden becomes very heavy, which means taking more time than necessary, making the study absorb us. And that is not good.

It would be good to create a curriculum that doesn´t drive the student "crazy". It would be good to understand that sometimes it is difficult to have free time for all the projects that we have.

I would like to change that, improve the curriculum of the career so that students can study what they like but without "losing their head".

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree with your thoughts, we really don't need lose our head:c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I feel your pain... And I am from other career. Figth for don't loose you head

    ResponderEliminar