miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

English Language Challenges

English Language Challenges

I can´t believe that this is the last class, the time passed faster than I expected. Nevertheless, I think that I learn so many things thanks to this subject. Practice English twice for week make me improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my pronunciation. Maybe in some occasions practice English after a long day is not my favorite option, but I have to admit that make me very well to improve my knowledge in English.

The course was being nice; I liked every class that we have because I think that they were so interesting and enriching. In the most of them, I can learn something new, either a word or a form to write a phrase. Something so interesting and awesome was used the blog, made different post about so many theme become so new and good for improving our knowledge.

However, I still need to improve my grammar and for that, I want to continue write constantly in English to not lose the practice. I know that is difficult, but If I want to progress, is the best thing that I can to do. And I think, that is always good continue try to improve my pronunciation to reach a greater fluency, this objective I don´t know how get it, because, outside the class are very few time that I can practice.

These days, I use English only for watching movies. I try to watch movies in English to meet better the language and can adapt me more quickly to some strange pronunciations and words.  That is all, good bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario