miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

Winter Holidays

Winter Holidays

I never make plans for winter holidays because I never accomplish them. I remember that, every time I made one, I  did  the contrary. For this reason, I prefer to live the holydays without plans because I have to admit that I always end up doing the same: sleeping late, and rest all day.


This time, I try to be more realistic and I have only one plan: I would like to go to the snow . Just that. Well, I would like go to the beach too, but I don´t have a good health and the cold of the beach makes me sick faster. For this, I prefer to stay home and try to protect my body from possible colds...





The rest of the time, I want to spend it resting, sleeping late, going to visit my grandparents and reading every book that I have in my summer list, but I don´t want to touch any book of psychology, I think that my love for them is over for now jajaja, nevertheless, If the love comes back in some moment, I don´t have problems to continue studying psychology in my winter holydays.


I would like to add that, in this moment, I hope the vacations with so much expectation: I need to sleep more than five hours everyday. And I want to have time for more things than just studying. I want to have time to do other activities, I want to draw, read and do exercises.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario