miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

My Favorite TV show

How I meet your mother 

"How I meet your mother" is an American sitcom, created by Craig Thomas and Carter Bays, and it was 
released in September of 2005. The plot of this sitcom is about a man: Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) and his four best friends. The story begins in 2030, with Ted related to his children how he met their mother, and like this in every episode narrates a different event that takes him to their mother. 


The sitcom has 9 seasons (208 episodes)
Well, I´m not a big fan of series of television. only because I don´t have the comitment for it. Even, it always happens to me that I watch the first episode, some of the final, and the last one. I can understand the serie when this one is short, but it is almost impossible when it addresses about long series like this one. In this case, my brother knew this serie and he told me everyday that I needed to watch it, but complete. And I did it, when I have a free moment, I try to watch some episode, It took me some time, but I did it. And now, this is my favorite sitcom. 
I like so much, in the first place for the characters, all appeared to me so nice and singular. In special Ted Mosby: an eternal romantic that believes in the true love, who tries -of the best way- to learn about every love experience. In the second place, the serie has so many real and funny situations and it shows us the value of the real friendship in the length of the time.
I would like to add that I don´t have a favorite episode. It was a surprise for me, but I found every episode so good. I recommend to watch it, I know that it is very long, but you will not regret to spend your time in that.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario