miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2017

My future job

My future job


When I think in the future, I don´t have a clear vision about it, because so many times I decide take changes so radicals that change my plan of life. Psychology, for example, was my first priority when I have thirteen, but that change with the years (because pedagogy in history was in my options, too) and only, I decide definitely the last year for it. Now, I think in that how the job that I want.
I would like to work as a psychology, and I can imagine me in that. I think in me, working in a hospital or a clinic, try to help the people to resolve their problems.

Would I like to travel for my job? Yeah, I would like to travel and can know and learn how the psychology works in other countries and cultures. It be excellent learn more about the problems that the people have in different places of the word... In that case, I can´t work in a office, obviously, but I don´t have any problem, I think that always is enriching work in different situations.
I think that it is important to say that I am ready to work so hard in my career for reach that. Psychology appeared to me so interesting and I want to learn so much about it. I hope that I can learn so much things that I can apply in my daily life. And I hope (that is so important to me) try to help the people to change their bad mentality about the life: I will try to show them, that with hard work and positivity mentality, they can try to get over their problems.


1 comentario: