miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2017

Election Day

Election Day

A polemic theme, nevertheless so important for everybody as a nation. I think that more than approving or disapproving the act of voting, it´s important to know the relevance that this means in our lives beacuse in this simple act we can exercise democracy.
Personally, I prefer voting and I will vote this next elections because I think that I can make the diference.
However I would like the people vote but well-informed about the electoral campaigns because the 
majority vote misinformed or only for voting. This is so important: know about the proposals of every campaign and vote consciously.
I don´t like the electoral campaigns very much, because I believe that the politicians take advantage of the necessities of the people to make fake proposals only for people who vote for them. This appered to me so disastrous. But, we need to try to know this risk and evaluate the proposals for voting, at least, for someone convincing.


It´s important to consider, the qualities of the person that we will vote for. I think that she/he needs to be honest, fair, critc and good. And with these qualities, can help the country and the people.
I consider to get involved in politic, but I will never do it. More than everything, because, I lost the faith in the politics, I prefer to have hope only  in the persons, they (or we) make the changes that the country needs.
Hum, I would really like that the electoral campaigns was more real, that they talked about the real changes that they could do, and didn´t make promises just to "look" good.




5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. t is sad how politics take advantage of people necessities to lie about what they are going to do if they were president, maybe one day some of them won't lie and will tell the truth to everyone :'(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I see you in some years in the poitics! haha you can do it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i think that politic is your thing

    ResponderEliminar